In the battlefield of marketing, perception of your company, brand, product or service wins over everything else. Therefore, it is definitely important to work on the branding of your company, product or service than on the product itself. Just make sure your product/service delivers good value like the brand you are displaying. Even when I first started by business, no one knew I was a home based company. At Anointed Press Graphics, we have had great success branding many companies and have very satisfied customers.
Below are some very simple but often forgotten tools when marketing your business. Your marketing material is attracting the customer you want. What is yours saying?
1. Your promotional materials like: business cards, letterheads, brochures, post cards and packaging materials should look first class, but they do not necessarily need to be expensive. Remember your marketing material is attracting the customers you want.
2. A catchy slogan or motto can be a powerful advertising message. Our motto is: “Your one stop shop for all your printing needs.” I have had many people come into my shop and convey that statement, even when they never saw it advertised. That is how you know you are living up to your motto. Create something that truly represents your brand and begin to work your motto.
3. Make sure your website address is on every piece of promotion or marketing material your customers will see. Print material and your online presence.
4. Always use a professional graphic designer to produce your marketing material. To save in design cost, create your logo, text for upcoming events, ad pieces you want to use for future marketing releases and pay an one-time fee for all the pieces and then use them when needed.
5. Write to one, but reach out to many. Address your promotional, marketing materials or sales letters to one individual and then copy that letter to multiple people.
6. In this age of the internet, bad publicity can spiral totally out of control. Therefore, ensure that you maintain a clean and good image by treating all your customers with integrity.
7. Becoming an expert positions you as the voice of authority in the your filed. That may significantly decrease your competitions strength. You can offer seminars that establish your company as an expert on the topic. Seminars/ workshops also help you build better relationships with your current customers, attract more prospects, and increase your company’s exposure.
Anointed Press Graphics, Inc., located in Cheltenham, MD has become you Maryland Printing/Publishing company that services the Mid-Atlantic area. We are celebrating more than 10 years of helping authors, entrepreneurs and businesses build strong brands through print and digital media.
Contact us today and mention this BLOG and we’ll give you $100.00 OFF your Branding Package. Also get a copy of “Business Strategies 4 ENTREPRENEURS” 6CD set and book for $125.00 + S/H
Call 301-782-2285 or www.anointedpressgraphics.com
ORDER your copy today. http://www.karenpresley.org/NEW-Releases